Microsoft Power Automate Instant Cloud Flow helps ON-Demand operating from within Dynamics 365 resembling operating an Immediate Cloud Stream on the Account desk file/row – much like Dynamics 365 On-Demand Workflow.
Right here is an effective blog from D365 Demystified on steps to construct an Immediate Cloud Stream in Dynamics 365.
Observe: To discover ALL the Energy Automate Flows (Inside OR Exterior a Resolution) for an surroundings – use the Power Platform admin center. Extra particulars close to the top of this weblog.
Some notes concerning Dynamics 365 CDS Connector, Resolution, Safety and Microsoft Power Automate Instant Cloud Flow primarily based on 2020 launch wave 2 (Server model: 9.2.21021.00144):
- The “When a row is chosen” set off will show the Immediate Cloud Stream within the related Dynamics 365 Entity (Desk is the brand new identify going ahead) such because the Accounts desk
- Energy Automate Immediate Cloud Stream CAN BE created exterior of OR inside a Solution – Flows created from both exterior or inside a Resolution will present up within the related Dynamics 365 Desk
- An Immediate Cloud Stream created exterior of a Resolution nonetheless CAN NOT be added to a Resolution right now, solely an Immediate Cloud Stream created FROM WITHIN a Resolution CAN be added to a different Resolution. Add present cloud circulation to a Resolution DOES NOT work for Immediate Cloud Stream created exterior of a Resolution (different sorts of Stream resembling Automated Cloud Stream is OK). Link to this limitation
- There may be the problem of UNABLE to Save As an Immediate Cloud Stream created inside a Resolution to a different Resolution – the Save As will save the copy of the Immediate Cloud Stream OUTSIDE of a Resolution
- Immediate Cloud Stream has ONLY TWO safety ranges – “House owners” or “Run solely customers“
- To restrict particular Flows to just some Dynamics 365 customers – ADD solely these customers as “Run solely customers” – THIS ONLY applies to Immediate Cloud Stream that’s created OUTSIDE of a Resolution
- Immediate Cloud Stream that’s created INSIDE of a Resolution – will ignore the “Run solely customers” and be obtainable to all Dynamics 365 customers. There may be an choice to NOT Enable Working Flows primarily based on Dynamics 365 Safety Position settings (Safety Position > Customization > Miscellaneous Privileges > Run Flows) however not on the particular person particular Immediate Cloud Stream stage IF it was created INSIDE of a Resolution
- Energy Automate My flows DOES NOT present ANY Immediate Cloud Flows created inside a Resolution
- Immediate Cloud Flows created inside a Resolution present up inside the Resolution solely
To SEE ALL the Energy Automate Flows (Inside OR Exterior a Resolution) for an surroundings – use the Power Platform admin center
Choose the Setting > click on on the Assets and choose Flows
Observe: The House owners column worth shall be clean for Flows which are INSIDE a Resolution.
Contact me in case you want some Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Gross sales Buyer Engagement help.
12 occasions awarded Microsoft MVP – Dynamics 365 / CRM
San Francisco Bay Space | Silicon Valley