Liverpool John Moores University is offering a 50% free online tuition, MA in Education, in partnership with UNICAF Scholarship program.
UNICAF offers a partial scholarship to some listed universities including Liverpool John Moores University.
Once you qualify for the criteria to admission, go ahead to apply.
Aim Of Study
Aimed to provide a critical and analytical framework for students to engage with academic concepts, theories, debates and research in the multidisciplinary study of education in the globalized world.
To equip students with a critical awareness of key theoretical debates and issues enabling them to develop a critical understanding, evaluation and ethical position in relation to education and social justice issues.
Aimed to provide a range of learning activities and experiences as a critical context for intellectual development enabling students to critically engage with research in a way that is applicable and relevant to their own academic and practice context.
To enable students to reflect on and challenge their own and others’ values and assumptions in order to promote socially just policy, and inclusive and ethical practice in education.
Entry Requirements For Admission
- An accredited UK Honours degree with a minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification. Students who do not acquire the above-mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating the referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
How To Apply
To apply for the UNICAF free online studies, MA in Mass Communications, Liverpool John Moores University, check HERE for the application form and mode of application.