The University Of East London is offering a 50% free online tuition, Master of Bussines Administration, in partnership with UNICAF Scholarship program.
UNICAF offers a partial scholarship to some listed universities including The University Of East London.
Once you qualify for the criteria to admission, go ahead to apply.
Aim Of Study
This course is designed to give you the opportunity to develop:
- an academic underpinning in the core areas of Business and Management.
- a critical appreciation of key debates in each of the main subject areas.
- the tool for analysis and techniques for resolving business issues.
- the space to reflect and develop strategic insight and leadership skills necessary for a successful senior management career in Business Management.
Entry Criteria For Admission
- An accredited UK Honours degree with a minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification. Students who do not acquire the above-mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating the referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
How To Apply
To apply for the UNICAF free online studies, MBA, University Of East London, check HERE for the application form and mode of application.